This is the world’s easiest peach cobbler. I like to call it The “MacGyver” Recipe. It’s so easy and addicting. And of course, it’s always best when served warm and a la mode.
- You don’t have to drain the peaches. It has a more soupy consistency then but still just as tasty.
- If you don’t like peaches, this works very easily with any kind of fruit: fresh, frozen, or canned.
Easy Peach Cobbler
- Canned peaches (2 15 oz cans or more)
- Box of yellow cake mix
- 1 stick butter
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Drain the canned peaches and place into a 9″x13″ cake pan.
- Layer the cake mix on top of the peaches.
- Melt the stick of butter and pour evenly onto the top of the cake mix.
- Bake for 35-45 minutes, until the top is golden brown.